Seeking a talented and experienced Engineer who has had involvement with all aspects of desing, planning, and construction administration. The successful candidate will be required to travel for inspection and monitoring of project sites (15-20% travel expected).
- Proficiency in preparing design reports, plans, and specifications for a variety of civil engineering projects including water systems, sanitary sewers, and drainage analysis.
- Capable of coordination and supervision of construction projects.
- Experience in developing budgets, preparing facility plans, conceptual designs, and writing proposals.
- Experience in preparing engineering reports.
- Experience in completing permitting requirements.
- Experience with AutoCAD (inc. Civil 3D) and ArcGIS applications
- Strong math, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Strong spreadsheet and database knowledge.
- Ability to conduct meetings and presentations with associates from all levels of management.
- 4 Year Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, or Masters in Civil/Environmental Engineering preferred.
- E.I.T. required, P.E. preferred.
- Strong academic record and good engineering experience in project management.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in the design and construction insspection of water treatment facilities, pipelines, storage tanks, and pumping stations is required.
- Experience in hydraulic and hydrologic design; expertise in water supply/sanitary sewere/structrual area, including water distrubution/storm drainage/sanitary sewer modeling; experience in modeling watersheds for dams/reservoirs.
- Hands on experience with software HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, WaterCAD, Inforwater, HydroCAD, Autodesk storm & sanitary analysis.
Compensation based on experience.